“Today, there are many options and directions for engineers to choose from. I have been working at Actemium for two years now and still feel confident that I made the right choice. Actemium takes care of its employees and makes their development and growth a priority.”
Tranzcom Telecom is a leading integrator and solution provider of mission-critical, business and unified communications for public safety, healthcare, public transport, industry, service and retail.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager
Reporting directly to the management of the company, the position is a key role in the management from A to Z of projects in the field of radio communication, information systems/displays and voice solutions, in particular towards the public transportation and security sectors.
It entails the following main accountabilities:
- Efficient management of all steps of the project, from drafting of offer up to project delivery.
- Development and monitoring of the project strategy, in line with the objectives of the company.
- Analysis and follow-up of the client needs, with provision of adequate solutions.
- Elaboration and monitoring of the project planning and budget.
- Management and coordination of the resources (human and technical) dedicated to the project, including motivation and coaching of the project team (up to 6/7 people).
- Efficient client relationship management throughout the whole project life cycle, including identification of potential new project opportunities and of improvements in the project management processes.
Your profile :
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Proven and relevant experience of minimum 5 years in project management in a technology environment, including successful track in managing projects of significant value (> €1 million).
- Broad technical knowledge and affinity in/with telecommunication & information systems and infrastructures
- Experience with public markets, including exposure to tender management.
- Strong combination of project management and client interfacing skills.
- Very good planning, organisation and monitoring skills.
- Self-starter, assertive and well-balanced personality.
- Proven team coordination and resources management skills.
- Committed team player, able to work at the same time with a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to keep a global view while being at ease in diving into details.
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch and good command of English.
- Candidate interested to join a medium-size yet leading and expanding company operating with a high degree of autonomy in the context of a major international group.
- A challenging management position in a dynamic and technical work environment.
- Wide range of responsibilities and tasks
- Many customer contact, internal contacts, variation and responsibility.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further expansion and design of a stable and growing company.
- A direct, transparent, pragmatic and no-nonsense corporate culture with direct decision lines.
- After a training period in which you get to know the context, you will hold a position with a lot of autonomy
- fascinating key position with responsibility and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment.
TranzCom, based in Anderlecht, has around 110 employees and is active as integrator in radio communications, telephony and information systems. Also in the sectors of energy distribution systems and power electronics for railways and Industry. TranzCom is a part of VINCI Energies Belgium that realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the’ VINCI- Foundation. VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium.
Come aboard and discover “the VINCI Energies way of life!“.
Do not hesitate to apply online or send us your resumé at email@example.com