“Today, there are many options and directions for engineers to choose from. I have been working at Actemium for two years now and still feel confident that I made the right choice. Actemium takes care of its employees and makes their development and growth a priority.”
You have obtained a Master in Engineering and you have excellent industrial IT knowledge? You have an eye for detail, you are flexible and self–sufficient ? If on top of this you are able to find answers when reading specifications in the industrial IT market, and you are able to rigorously integrate them into the implementation of the project afterwards, then you might be the Project Manager we are looking for !
As a Project Manager you can expect changing and challenging projects and responsibilities in line with your function.
- You ensure the development and the use of existing IT products and you write the technical procedures
- You guide the Project Engineers from a technical perspective on the ongoing projects
- You will work on processes with tangible results.
- You analyse and find solutions when reading specifications submitted by the client and you integrate them into the implementation of the project
- You have a Master in engineering, preferably in with an industrial IT background
- You have 3-5 years technical expertise on projects in industrial IT
- You speak French and are fluent in Dutch and English
- You know how to use a computer (PC, servers, devices, etc)
- You communicate openly with everyone: on site, clients and colleagues
- You have excellent knowledge in industrial IT
- A job in a stock–exchange listed group with a real focus for human values
- A diverse job with responsibility as a Project Manager in our Business Unit Cegelec – Industrial Measure & Control System
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package and a couple of extra fringe benefits
- A corporate culture that identifies itself with values such autonomy, responsibility, solidarity, collaboration and trust.
Come on board and discover the « the VINCI Energies way of life »! Do not hesitate to apply online or to send your CV + cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we ?
The Business Unit «Industrial Measure & Control Systems » is looking for a Project Manager, who will deal with an array of different mission within different lines of business (aerospace industry, nuclear energy, tunnels, …).
VINCI Energies Belgium is composed of 5 perimeters. At INFRA we offer services in 4 important fields: aerospace, mobility, energy and telecom. Our brands are Cegelec, Omexom, Axians and AEG TranzCom. At INFRA we have 330 colleagues working and we achieve a turnover of 68 M€. The competences of our colleagues are very diversified, not only training wise, but also on the topic of tasks and languages. They work on construction site, at our clients or at our offices in Gosselies, Nivelles, Zwijndrecht or Anderlecht.
VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium. We work for government authorities, operators and companies. VINCI Energies Belgium realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the’ VINCI- Foundation.